An explainer video is a short and simple video that explains what your business does.It’s a powerful marketing tool that can increase your conversion rates and improve your brand awareness.
How does an explainer video work?
Explainer videos are a creative way to make your product or service more accessible. They are short, entertaining, and informative videos that introduce a person, product, or idea. They can be used in marketing campaigns, as educational tools, and more.
How to make an explainer video
- Write Excellent Script
At the start of a new project, you need to develop a good idea and prepare some scripts. A well-written script for this type of video will usually be less than two minutes long, so make sure it’s a clear & effective one.
A good video script should clearly identify the pain points your target audience faces. The tone and clarity of the content should be at a level that viewers can easily comprehend. you also need to clarify a clear follow-up mechanism that they can check into at any time.
- Make a Storyboard
A storyboard will help you visualize how your final video will look. It’s not only drawing, but a verbal version of the story you wrote in your script. With a storyboard, you can point out potential flaws in your narration and match them to the on-screen graphics.
Present it in a visual sequence. You can make some improvements – for example, by placing the right element in one of your narrations or deleting other parts that only serve to make your video longer. You can also improve technical aspects like the character or background and text to fit your storyline.
- Collect Your Resources
When you’re working on animated or live-action explainer videos, it’s essential to get your resources set up before starting. Deciding on an indoor or outdoor studio will also affect your production process.
The lighting and location are integral aspects of a live-action film. Therefore, you should deliberately plan for these elements before filming to make the process smoother.
Creating an animation is not the same as preparing your studio and software for that purpose. An animated video takes longer to make, so a simple edit can change how everything flows in the video.
- Shoot and Edit Your Video
When it’s time for the monthly preparation, you’ll want to start with shooting videos and editing. Often, the shooting process is faster than editing. In this stage, you can add a voiceover to complement the footage & make your video even more compelling.
Adding music or sound effects can grab people’s attention and get them interested in the video instantly. It’s also easy to make videos more attractive by adding animation or using a collage of images.
- Host Your Video
Lastly, you need to post your explainer video on your company website and social media accounts. Again, ensure a keyword-based title and an in-depth description of each post. Click here if you’re interested in getting started with the process of setting up the video SEO for your videos.
Share your explainer video or product video to all sorts of other platforms. YouTube is an excellent place to host stuff, and it’s what we know best, but many other good alternatives can give your video the extra attention it deserves. Remember to interact with people who watch your videos as well continually!
Additionally, you should always check the performance of your video by checking its metric. From this, you can get valuable information and make vital changes in your posting strategy to market yourself better.
Why use an explainer video
An explainer video is a short video that explains what your company does. The video should be easy to understand and give off the right vibe.
Explainer videos are an excellent way to introduce yourself to your potential customers. They help you connect with them and make them feel like they know you before they even meet you in person.
15 Reasons Why You Need an Explainer Video for Your Business NOW!
- You want to increase the number of visitors on your site
- You want to increase conversions
- You want to educate potential customers about what you offer
- An explainer video is a short video that explains what your product or service does.
- It is incredibly challenging to get notice of people. An explainer video is grabbing the attention of the audience
- It’s a great way to engage with your customer, and it can help you convert more leads into customers.
- It’s also becoming increasingly important for businesses to have an explainer video on their website, as studies show that the conversion rate of visitors who watched an explainer video is up to 3x higher than those who did not.
- it is estimated that the average person makes a purchase decision within a few minutes. This means you have no more than 3 minutes to capture their attention and make them want to buy your product or service.
- With an explainer video, you can easily tell your story about your products or services engagingly and memorably.
- An explainer video can be the difference between a successful marketing campaign and an unsuccessful one.
- Explainer videos are an excellent way to introduce your company, services, or products.
- They are a great way to make your online presence more personal and memorable.
- And they are exceptionally useful for capturing leads.
- Conventional advertising is going extinct and companies are realizing the need for a new way to market their brand.
- An explainer video is an effective and innovative way to engage your audience, through storytelling.
3 Top Tips to Make Your Explainer Video Stand Out!
- Make it short
- Keep it simple
- Add a call to action
Explainer Videos That Will Make Millions
Explainer videos are a great way for companies to share their message with their audience. The average click-through rate for video ads is 2.35%, which is far higher than the 0.1% click-through rate for text ads and 0.3% click-through rate for banner ads. This means that creating an explainer video will lead to more leads and conversions.